Need a Second Mortgage?
At Matrix Mortgage Global we understand that there are situations when you will need a second mortgage. Our Second Mortgage program allows you to take up to 95%* of the equity out of your home (*ONTARIO ONLY!) regardless if you are Self Employed, have poor credit or are previously Bankrupt.
Second mortgage provides access to the equity you have built up in your home at a lower rate than most personal loans or credit cards.
How you Might Benefit from a Second Mortgage
- If your current mortgage is locked in at a low interest rate it may be beneficial to take out a second mortgage rather than refinancing your home due to penalties and fees.
- Repayment terms are more flexible than most other financing options.
- Qualifying is based more on home equity than credit and income making it easier to obtain financing.
- Use the funds at your discretion: some uses are home renovations, investment capital, debt consolidation to lower your monthly payout and more.
How We Can Help
- Home Worth
- Current Interest Rate
- Mortgage Payment
- Mortgage Balance
- Mortgage Requested
2nd Mortgage Payment$250
- $25,000 Tax Arrears
- $25,000 Credit Cards
You Save $1,450/month!!!
Our Second Mortgage Rates Start at 4.99%
Here are some other reasons why you may want a 2nd Mortgage
- Pay Out Consumer Proposals
- Pay Off High Interest Debt Without Refinancing
- Pay Off Property & Income Tax Arrears
- Pay Off Judgements, Garnishments, and Liens
We Approve People In All Situations
- Bad Credit or No Credit
- Self Employed or No Proof of Income
- No Income Tax Returns Required
- Single/Duplex/Triplex/Fourplex Units
- Commercial Properties
- Non-salaried, tips & commissioned sales etc. all qualify
- Dan Smith, Toronto, ON
My mortgage rate with my current bank is 2.1% but I had a lot of debt with interest around 19%. Matrix Mortgage Global was able to give me a low rate second mortgage to consolidate my debt without touching my first mortgage.
- Justin Lee, Markham, ON
I owed $50,000 in property tax arrears and the government was threatening to put a lien on my house, Matrix Mortgage Global was able to provide me with a second mortgage to pay out the tax arrears.
- Andrea Chase, Hamilton, ON
I had 2 yrs left on my consumer proposal, with the 2nd mortgage offer by Matrix Mortgage Global I was able to pay off the proposal and re-establish my credit
- Patrick Hanns, Barrie, ON
We wanted to add some major curb appeal to our home, stone driveway, deck, pool along with landscaping. Our home equity line of credit allowed us to make the improvements to our house without any hassle
- Mark and Jennifer Stall, Peterborough, ON
Over the holidays our furnace went and we needed access to cash fast. With the cheques that come with the credit line we were able have our furnace replaced
- Jacob Yetzer, Toronto, ON
I had a lot of equity in my home and I needed a way to make extra money. I got a line of credit thru Matrix Mortgage Global and started lending out money on second mortgages. Instead of going to the bank now I am a bank!
- Steve Darcy, Toronto, ON
I own a historic mixed use commercial/residential building that I wanted to modernize. Matrix Mortgage Global provided me with a term loan to complete the renovations
- Kubot Clay, Hamilton, ON
The real estate market was really hard for me last year, as a builder when I complete a project I need to sell. On my last project I was left with several unsold homes. Matrix Mortgage Global was able to consolidate my existing construction loan into an interest only loan at 6.99% free up equity and cash flow
- Blake & Greg, Niagara Falls, ON
We own a family bed and breakfast just outside Niagara Falls and ran into some tax arrears. Our bank turned us down for a commercial loan. Matrix Mortgage Global provided us with a 2nd mortgage which we used to pay off the tax arrears
- Lance Taylor, Ajax, On
I was renting a 2 bdrm apt for $1450 per month, when I saw that I could buy a home with $0 down I was amazed. I purchase a townhome for $300k with no money down and my payments are only $1550 per month
- Justin Wilcott, Mississauga, On
As a first time home buyer I was very nervous about buying a home. The professional staff at Matrix Mortgage Global took the time to answer my questions even after hours. I was very pleased with the service and how I was treated.
- Jignesh Singh, Toronto, ON
I'm a self employed cab driver. I was devastated when my bank, with whom I've been banking with for years turned me down for a mortgage. My business is mainly cash, and I didn't meet the banks criteria for proving my income. I found Matrix Mortgage Global online and decided to give them a call. I was surprised that I got approved. I thought that if my bank turned me down everyone would. Thanks!